Terms and Conditions of Use
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use For Metropole Worldwide, LLC and METROPOLE360 (hereafter collectively referred to as "METROPOLE360")
ACCESS AND USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE IS SUBJECT TO THIS "INTERNET SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT."
IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
1) "Contents" of This Internet Site include but are not limited to: text, graphical images, audio, and underlying source/object code (such as, but not limited to, HTML code or Java code) of This Internet Site and any portion thereof.
2) Distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the Contents of This Internet Site is prohibited except pursuant to the following conditions:
3) Distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the Contents of This Internet Site is prohibited without the express written consent of METROPOLE360 except as stated above.
4) The information to the best of our knowledge is true and accurate. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this Internet Site. METROPOLE360 does not warrant that this Internet Site will meet your needs or expectations, that use of This Internet Site will be error free or uninterrupted, or that all non-conformities can or will be corrected. The Content and directory structure contained on This Internet Site are subject to change without notice. ACCORDINGLY, METROPOLE360 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL CONTENT AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. METROPOLE360 HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT AND THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5) IN NO EVENT SHALL METROPOLE360 BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE CONTENT OF THIS INTERNET SITE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INTERNET SITE.
6) You assume all responsibility of scanning for viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
7) In any event, METROPOLE360's entire liability as well as your sole and exclusive remedy shall not exceed the amount of monies paid by you to METROPOLE360 for the Content on This Internet Site.
8) Any communication or material you post or transmit to METROPOLE360 over the Internet is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting or posting any communication or material to This Internet Site or to anyone of METROPOLE360, you agree that METROPOLE360 and/or its affiliated companies may use your communication or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting of the communication or information, or use such communication or material in a product or service of METROPOLE360 and/or its affiliated companies.
9) You cannot post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
10) You cannot post or transmit any material that could constitute a violation of the United States Copyright Laws.
11) Nothing on This Internet Site shall be deemed a recommendation to use any information in violation of existing patent rights or copyright laws.
12) Products, processes or technologies described on This Internet Site may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved by METROPOLE360 or Metropole Worldwide LLC. Nothing on this Internet Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of METROPOLE360's or any third party's intellectual property rights.
13) Product names, logos and marks appearing in This Internet Site and designated with an ® or ™ are trademarks owned by METROPOLE360 or Metropole Worldwide LLC. Additionally, other names, logos and marks appearing in This Internet Site without such designations may also be trademarks of METROPOLE360. Trademarks, trade names, service marks and corporate logos and emblems of METROPOLE360 include, but are not limited to, the following: Brochure Builder, Metrogram, 360 Camera System and METROPOLE360™.
14) The use or misuse of such trademarks or copyrighted materials except as noted above, is strictly prohibited.
15) In general, METROPOLE360 believes that its links to publicly accessible third party Web pages are legally permissible and consistent with the common customary expectations of those who make use of the Internet. If an entity does not wish that METROPOLE360's Internet Site link with their site, then METROPOLE360 will remove the link from this Internet Site upon their written request. METROPOLE360 makes no representations whatsoever about any other site which you may access through this one. A link to another entity's site does not denote that METROPOLE360 endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such site.
You may provide links to this Site, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on this Site, (b) you give METROPOLE360 notice of such link by sending an e-mail to info@Metropole360.com, and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Site if notified by METROPOLE360.
16) Any framing of this Site is strictly prohibited except by express written permission of METROPOLE360.
17) When you visit our Site, we may collect and store information about your visit, including the time and length of your visit, the pages you look at and the web site you visited just before coming to ours. We may also record the name of your Internet service provider. We use this information only to measure Site activity and to develop ideas for improving our Site. User questions, comments and other feedback about this Site are treated as non-confidential and may be used or disclosed without notice or obligation to the user.
18) The validity, performance and construction of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York and the United States of America. Through the use of this site, the user and its agents consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of New York for any cause of action relating to the use or content of this site.
19) Should any provision or portion of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or equity for any reason, it shall be deemed omitted, and all other provisions of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
20) METROPOLE360 reserves the right to alter or amend any of the foregoing terms and conditions without obligation or notice to users. Any such alterations or amendments will be posted on our Internet Site. Although this Internet Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in this Internet Site may be available in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. METROPOLE360 reserves the right to restrict the provision of any product or service to any person, company, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, in compliance with applicable law.